Everything you need is within reach in the dependable Crew™ VersaPack™ Deluxe Tote. Ideal alone for an overnight trip or as a companion to your other luggage, this durable do-all offers ample interior space in a compact size and sports an exterior side pocket fitting for an umbrella or water bottle. A quick-access front pocket also includes a key leash and organizational compartments for all your necessities.
Carrying options include dual handles, a removable and adjustable padded shoulder strap and a rear stacking strap to secure the tote to a rolling bag for hands-free mobility.
Built and tested to meet the same superior quality and durability standards, Crew™ VersaPack™ is the civilian version of the luggage flight crews use, made from stain- and abrasion-resistant high-density ballistic nylon fabric with SUPRA™ Zipper heads, engineered to resist damage from daily use and abuse. Plus, this tote is further backed by a Built For a Lifetime Limited Warranty with our Trusted Companion Promise.
UNDER THE SEAT
Easily fit in any domestic or international overhead bin and under the seat.
High-quality ballistic nylon fabric with DuraGuard® coating for stain and abrasion resistance
Get more coverage with our warranty.
Now includes cost of repair for damage caused by an airline or other common carrier for the first 3 years of lifetime warranty after registration under the New Trusted Companion Promise.
- High-quality ballistic nylon fabric with DuraGuard® coating resists stains and abrasions
- Exterior side pocket is ideal for a water bottle or umbrella
- Quick-access front pocket includes a key fob and organizational compartments
- SUPRA™ Zipper heads are engineered to resist damage from daily use and abuse
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap offers hands-free carrying
- Rear strap fits around the extension handle of a Rollaboard® or spinner suitcase for secure stacking and hands-free mobility
- Backed by our Built For a Lifetime Limited Warranty with our Trusted Companion Promise