Frequently Asked Questions - Travelpro Aviation
Orders & Shipping
Can I cancel or change my order?
Our team begins processing your order immediately upon checkout which prevents us from making any changes after you've placed your order.
Notify us right away if you wish to make changes to your order.
Our team will attempt to accommodate your request. If we are unable to make changes, you will need to process a return.
What is your shipping policy?
- Ground shipping is Included for Orders to Lower 48 States
- Expedited Shipping costs are displayed during the checkout process
- Standard Ground service is not available for Alaska and Hawaii
- Additional shipping fees will apply when shipping to Alaska or Hawaii
- We make every effort to ship all of your items at the same time. However, your order may be shipped at multiple times or from different fulfillment centers resulting in multiple packages. If your order is split, you will receive multiple tracking numbers.
- Travelpro® is not responsible for shipping carrier performance or poor weather conditions which result in delivery delays
How long does it take to process an order?
Most orders are processed within 1-2 Business Days, "Business Days" are Monday - Friday excluding Travelpro® company holidays.
Orders placed on "Non-Business Days", will be processed on the following Business Day
How can I track my order?
You will be notified and provided tracking information via e-mail once your order has shipped.
Not going to be home? No problem.
With FedEx Delivery Manager®, you can request to pick up your delivery at one of thousands of secure, convenient locations – including FedEx Office and Walgreens.
You can also:
- Set notification preferences, so you always know when a delivery is on the way
- Request a vacation hold, sign for deliveries electronically and provide delivery instructions
- Easily manage incoming deliveries from the palm of your hand, with the FedEx® Mobile app Learn more and sign up for free at fedex.com/mydelivery
How soon will my order arrive?
Delivery times will be dependent on the level of shipping service selected during checkout.
For your convenience, we offer these shipping methods:
- Free Shipping: 24-48 Hours Processing + 3-5 Days Transit
- FedEx 2Day Air: 2 Days*
- FedEx Standard Overnight: 1 Day*
*For express shipping methods, orders received Monday - Thursday after 9 AM EST will ship the following day. Orders received Friday after 9 AM EST - Sunday will ship on the following Monday.
Can I expedite my order?
Yes, you will be offered expedited shipping options at checkout. You cannot expedite an order once finalized.
Expedited Orders must be received by 9:00am EST for same day expedited shipping. We do not offer expedited service for weekend delivery.
Travelpro does not guarantee service levels missed by FedEx
Can I use multiple payment methods for a single order?
Unfortunately, we only accept one form of payment for each order placed. We accept all major US Credit Cards.
Will sales tax be charged on my order?
Travelpro is required by law to collect sales tax in the following states, AZ, AK, CA, CO, CT DC, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, NE, NM, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI.
Do you ship internationally?
No, we do not ship internationally at this time.
Do you ship to PO Boxes or APO addresses?
No, we do not ship to P.O. Boxes or APOs
What if I received my order and it is the wrong product or defective?
If you received the wrong item in your shipment or are missing something from your order, please contact us by clicking here.
Returns / Refunds
What is your return policy?
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return within 30 days from the day the product was shipped from our facility. Items must be in the same condition as you received, unused, and with the original packaging. We will only refund shipping charges if you received and incorrect item or if an item is defective.
How do I request a return?
1. Please click here to request a return so that we may process your return and email you a pre-paid shipping label.
2. All returns must be sent back boxed. FedEx will not accept unboxed items.
3. Please include the original packing slip with your return. If you are unable to locate your original packing slip, please print a copy of your order confirmation email to ensure we know the product is from you.
4. You will be refunded your purchase price including any applicable sales taxes, minus shipping fees.
5. Once we receive your returned item, a credit willb e applied to your original method of payment. Please allow 10-14 business days for your return and refund to be processed once received.
Can I keep one piece of my luggage set and return the other(s)
Items purchased as a set must be returned as a set so you can be refunded properly. Please contact us to arrange your return and place a new order for the individual size you would like.
FlightCrew™ 5 Warranty Info
FlightCrew™ Luggage Collections - 3-Year Commercial Use Warranty
This Travelpro Luggage Collection gives you total confidence and is supported by a comprehensive warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
In the unlikely event that a problem occurs with your luggage as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship, we will repair your bag (or replace it,if repair is not possible) at our expense. Simply contact Customer Care to locate the nearest repair facility. Then send your luggage, freight prepaid, to the repair facility along with a copy of your proof of purchase.
The Travelpro warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship but does not cover wear or damage caused by abuse, mishandling, accidental damage, inappropriate selection, or carelessness caused by an airline or other common carrier.
In the course of normal handling, your luggage may suffer abrasions, minor cuts, scratches, dents or soil. Certain component parts such as wheels, bumper feet, leather, etc., will show wear. This wear is not covered under the warranty. Travelpro will provide prompt refurbishment services at a nominal cost. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
Leisure Collection Warranties
Click here to read about your Leisure Collection Warranties.
Verify my Warranty
Click here to verify if your collection is under warranty.
Service & Repairs
How Do I Arrange for Repairs?
Please contact Travelpro Customer Service to make arrangements for shipping or repairs of your Travelpro bag prior to contacting or shipping any Travelpro Authorized Repair centers.
To locate the nearest Authorized Service Center click here.
Once you have located a repair facility near you, we recommend contacting the Service Center in advance to confirm their business hours and to ensure that they are equipped to resolve the problem you are having with your bag. (For example, not all Service Centers can provide repairs to zippers or torn fabrics.) Our Service Centers are authorized to confirm and perform warranty related repairs, as well as non-warranty repairs. Simply contact the Service Center nearest you and present the bag for review. The Service Center will guide you through the repair process and help you determine if the repair is covered under the warranty service or not. There may be shipping and repair costs related to your item if it is not covered under warranty.
If you cannot locate a facility nearby, we apologize for the inconvenience and are more than happy to repair your bag at our Service Center. Please contact us with the following information: full Name, Address, Phone, Contact Email, the bag’s style and model number located inside your luggage “, as well as detailed description of the problem. A member of our Customer Care department will contact you within 24 hours (Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm EST) and provide instructions. Please ensure that you have provided all of the requested information in the email so that we may help you get your luggage serviced as quickly as possible.
How do I order parts for my bag?
To order parts, first, please verify if your product is under warranty.
Am I responsible for the cost of parts and repairs of my Travelpro bag?
If the bag has been registered and is within the warranty program, you are only responsible for the shipping costs to our repair facility. Parts, labor and return shipping will be paid by Travelpro®.
If there is not a repair center in my area, who is responsible for shipping?
If your bag is under Warranty, the customer is responsible for shipping to our repair center and Travelpro® will return your bag to the domestic address provided.
Product Care / Information
How do I identify the model name of my bag?
For Travelpro®bags, you will find a label sewn in the lining.
This label will identify the model or series name. (For example: Maxlite, Crew VersaPack, Walkabout®, etc.)
You may also need to identify the type of bag: Rollaboard case, Garment Bag, Tote, Duffel, etc.
How do I care for my luggage/bag?
Travelpro®products are designed and manufactured to ensure durability, functionality and ease of ownership.
Over the years, manufacturing innovations and overall quality of fabrics and other materials have led to constant improvement in the wear of our luggage.
Below you will find some simple steps that help ensure the proper care for your bag.
How does the USB port work and where can I purchase the battery?
An exterior USB Port allows you to connect any USB device to a power bank for easy access to power on the go.
Dedicated interior pocket holds the power bank which connects to the external USB Port.
Power bank batteries are available from electronics retailers.
Softside luggage/bag care:
In the event that your bag does become soiled, follow these simple steps:
- Use a 50/50 mixture of alcohol and water.
- Apply the mixture with a soft cloth, gently rubbing the affected area until the spot is no longer visible.
- Allow the bag to air dry completely before storing.
- You may also add lemon juice to the mixture to improve the smell.
Hardside luggage care
Due to the nature of most hardside luggage shell materials, they may receive surface scratches and scuffs from time to time.
These marks are cosmetic and do not impair the functional performance of the product. In the event that the exterior of your bag does become soiled, follow these simple steps:
- Combine a solution of mild/gentle soap and water.
- Apply the mixture with a soft cloth, gently rubbing the affected area until clean.
- Rinse well and allow the bag to air dry completely before storing.
- Store your hardside in the soft fabric bag/cover that was provided at purchase (if applicable).