Lightweight, slim and durable, the Maxlite® 5 Carry-On Hardside Spinner is designed to meet carry-on size restrictions for most domestic airlines. The ultra-lightweight polycarbonate shell provides ultimate durability, absorbing impact with flex to protect contents and resist cracking. Plus, the shell’s textured surface helps reduce visible scratching or scuff marks, while molded corner guards serve as built-in bumpers on high-wear points. An integrated TSA-compliant lock keeps contents secure and allows authorities to unlock and relock the suitcase without damage when needed for inspection.
Great for shorter trips, this bag’s split case construction and interior divider panel provide separate packing compartments, and elastic hold-down straps keep everything in its place. Roll through airports and city streets with ease on four 360° spinner wheels guided by the lightweight, height-adjustable PowerScope Lite handle with comfortable Contour Grip. Backed by Travelpro® Built For A Lifetime Limited Warranty with our Trusted Companion Promise.
Features + Dimensions
- 100% polycarbonate hard shell is engineered to provide the perfect combination of impact-absorbing flexibility and ultra-lightweight design
- Integrated lock allows TSA authorities to safely unlock and relock the suitcase for inspection when needed (default lock code is 0-0-0 to open)
- Split case construction provides multiple packing compartments
- Overall Dimensions: H: 23 in. W: 14.5 in. D: 9 in.
- Case Dimensions: H: 21 in. W: 14 in. D: 9 in.
- Weight: 5.4 Ibs.
- Volume: 46.5 L
Sizer Bin Tested
This Carry-on bag has been sizer bin tested to accommodate overhead bin space on most major US airlines. Fully expanded Carry-On may not meet airline restrictions.